And then we returned to reality. S. got some upsetting news from work regarding his future employment, and I was stuck in e-mail hell at work. Welcome back.
I was hoping that the vacation feeling would have lasted longer than 12 hours after we arrived back in town... really, is that too much to ask???
Anyway, we did have a great time and I will tell you that the healing benefits of 24-hour pool time is better than anything short of a butler standing next to me handing me an icy-cold drink every 30 minutes.
David had the time of his life... he was racing down the water slide and catching crabs in the creek with his Daddy. He built sandcastles, and had fun swimming with his grandparents.
The only downside was I couldn't use my nifty new SLR camera because it couldn't hack the quick transition from cold AC to humid and thick air.
But the point and shoot camera served us just fine. Many memories to hold dear...


