Pure genius I tell you...
And for those wondering, NO, I am not abandoning my blog. Shifting focus, maybe, but not disappearing. If you dislike my vain attempts at humor, you may want to bail now. At the core of it all, I revert to laughter in times of uncertainty and I do plan on laughing again. Just as soon as I stop crying.
I do.
I also have my posse of infertile friends to keep me busy obsessing about their cycles (now that I don't have my own to think about). I've got my buds about to become mommies for the first time. Surely you want my unsolicted advice on teething and swaddling, right? And lastly, but not leastly... the rest of you... My Super-Duper Band of Sisters and Supporters. You've always been there for me, I continue to be there for you.
I end with something I haven't done a lot of lately. Picture time! as we approach the season of many holidays. Sigh... this could be the last one with Santa before he's tarnished. lol.
See? I'm laughing!
