U/S and blood draw was this morning, and I'm down to just two lead follies (one on each side..... a little less exciting than last cycle) 16x15 and 15x15. Another check on Friday, and possible IUI Saturday or Monday.
Did you watch American Idol last night? It was my hometown (Philly) night, and I am now convinced that I live in the land of crazies and crack whores. Most of the people that got through to the next round weren't even from Philadelphia. Am I going to do another season of weekly AI posts here when the finals start? Hmmmmmm... I don't know, I'll have to see if the mood strikes me.
Work.... has been heinous. I am working myself into the ground, all while surfing job postings. I've decided I need a change.
I started walking two weeks ago as a means to get healthier and lose weight while I am in infertility hell. Yesterday, I almost had a heart attack when a neighbors dog (tied to a tree... don't get me started) lunged at me as I walked by and almost cracked its neck. That's the second time in two weeks that I had a dog incident. Now I know why people use treadmills. It's not always safe on the mean streets of the Jersey suburbs.
It's 3 weeks to my 40th birthday (Feb. 2nd). Sigh.