Maybe it's the progesterone supplements that are making me nauseous. Or the fact that my stomach has been one giant knot since Sunday.
In any event, I am still here, and still pregnant today. I considered driving to CVS Pharmacy to buy a few more HPT's to see if the line is non-existant or darker, but in reality I am a chump (and a wuss) and the idea of not knowing today seems far better than knowing.
Sometimes being blissfully unaware is a blessing in itself.
My repeat beta is tomorrow morning (Thursday), and I guess I'll know where this path is leading by tomorrow afternoon.
I hate taking these progesterone supplements, because I feel like it's masking what's really going on. I will tell you I certainly feel pregnant today- but that is because of artifical hormones.
One day at a time I guess.
And, for right now it's still a possibility.