Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Toxic Thursday


I was hungry this morning. My bagel-fix from Dunkin Donuts just didn't do it for me. So, I stood in front of the refigerator with the door open, waiting for something to yell, "over heeeeere! eat me!"

and I decided that sharp cheddar cheese was the way to go. You know, those individually wrapped pieces of loveliness that is cheese.

I love cheese.

So anyway, I sit down at my desk and open up the wrapping, fully expecting my mouth to feel satisfied once I chowed down.

But no.

Something did not taste right. It was bad, very bad.

And then I did the most un-ladylike thing I've done in ages, I spit it out right on the set of reports I was reviewing for work. My gross profit reports, ruined.

My cheese was in a very bad state of moldly toxic yuckiness. Green and yellow crud....and fuzz! ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

After two teeth brushings and countless gargling of listerine, I checked out the rest of the package of cheese- in date, white, seemingly ok.

I guess there is always a bad apple in the bunch.

That's what I get for snacking in-between meals. Damn you diet fairies. I was not cheating, it was only 3 points!