1. Waiting all week to get my Chick-fil-A fix, and getting fries that are overdone and unseasoned. Argh! The tragedy!
2. This. Isn't she, like, OLDER than me??? Where's the fairness in that?
3. Making call #967 to medical insurance company only to be told everything in their universe takes 10-14 days to process (even though they told me 10-14 days 20 days ago).
4. Breaking my nail trying to open a can of soda- after I just painted them.
5. Finding out that the SPAM filter on my e-mail account has captured and EATEN 50% of my e-mail in the last two weeks because the upgrade I applied changed a setting. (Sorry if you sent me an e-mail recently and I haven't responded. Resend if it was important and you jumped to the conclusion that I am ignorant).
6. My hair is falling out! WTF? I don't know if it's coming off the meds or stress or both.
7. Missing little D. He's currently with the G-Parents down the shore celebrating his last weekend of summer vacation.
I hope you all have a nice weekend, and remember, do not use your just painted fingernails for leverage. Especially if you don't get around to painting them often!
