Thank you for all the comments from yesterday. Today, I am happy to report that the shooting pain is gone... just a dull ache at this point. Still taking the super-dose of Motrin for just today, then I'll back off and see if the pain is gone.
The doctor called yesterday, and the ultasound was negative. I feel like I dodged a major bullet there. Nothing like a life or death situation staring you in the face.
So the question remains, how does one have 48 hours of intense, repetitive (every 5 min) leg cramps if it isn't DVT or trauma? Hell if I know, but if it comes back, I'll be back to radiology for an MRI.
For now we do something I am so very good at... wait.
Speaking of waiting, amongst all this drama going on, the RE called me and said the donor got the "all clear", medically speaking. Contagious diseases and STD's are all negative. Nurse T said she wants the donor in for her psych eval within the next week or two as to not delay this any longer.
With any luck, I should be starting Lupron very soon.
And getting my official calendar of fun.